Hi everyone 🙂
Olivia for Livliveslife has kindly nominated me for both the versatile blogger award and the one lovely blog award. So thank you Olivia 🙂 I feel really good to be nominated for both these awards as when i decided to start blogging, it was just a way to get my feelings out about things and just to rant really. And i never actually thought that people would reading anything because lets be honest, i do moan 90% of the time haha. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read/comment and “like” my posts. It does mean alot to me.
What i have to do:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The 15 bloggers that i would like to nominate for both the versatile blogger award and the one lovely blog award are:
I love reading all these blogs, some of them are recovery related and some of them are just food and life related. Go and have a look at them 🙂
7 things about myself are:
- I love animals. When i am older i want to work with the RSPCA 🙂
- I love traveling to different countries and seeing what different cultures are like.
- My favourate coulors are blue and purple.
- I want to run the half marathon when i am older.
- The weirdest thing i have eaten are toasted ants. (don’t ask hahaha)
- I am 5ft 6″ tall but i still feel like a shorty around loads of my friends.
- My lucky number is 8 🙂
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.