I have been so busy recently it appears and that makes me anxious because my energy levels are depleting fast. I wake up in the morning fresh as a daisy and then by 11:00 I am flagging and then by two I can’t move anymore. This is a problem that needs to be solved especially if I want to have a life for myself which I very much do want that more than anything! But apart from the tiredness everyday I feel quite chirpy today. So I wanted to share with you a recipe again! This is my tomato and vegetable pasta sauce and its so delicious I love it.
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 peppers any colour, deseeded and chopped
- 2x400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
What to do:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently cook the onion, celery and carrots for around ten minutes. Add the peppers and cook for ten minutes more.Tip in the tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Simmer for around 30-40 minutes.#
- Once the sauce is cooked blitz with a hand held blender. You could leave it chunky but I think it tastes nicer smooth and I prefer that texture.
- I got four portions out of this so it’s perfect to shove in the freezer so you have it to hand when you don’t feel like cooking.