Apoligies for taking ages to do this award! I have been nominated this fabby award by Fightingtolivelife. So I would like to say a massive thank you to her. I really reccomend you read her blog because it is so positive and she has some lovely writing on there.
So now onto the things that you have to do for this award:
The rules if you’ve been nominated:
When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you and include the
link to their blog in your post.
Post 11 things about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions of the person who nominated you.
Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Create 11 questions for your nominees.
Inform the nominees of their nomination
11 things about myself are:
- I absolutely love animals and I don’t know where I would be without them.
- I want to visit Australia and maybe live there when I am older.
- I am studying medical science at college and I absolutely love it.
- I love horse riding, it’s my favourite thing to do.
- My favourite colour is blue.
- I am very shy in person but once you get to know me I can be quite bubbly.
- I currently have four pets. Two dogs, a hamster and a guinea pig.
- I don’t really like reading but it’s something I kind of force myself to do because I really, really want to love reading.
- Harry Potter is my favourite book/film series ever.
- I love photography. I just love taking pictures of anyhing and everything.
- I want to travel the world when I am older.
Answers to the questions I have been given:
- An experience that you will always hold close to your heart? Probably when I had my anorexia and when I first actively tried to recover. I will never forget what it feels like and although it is very painful, I know I will never forget about it because I want to be able to help other people who are going through the same thing.
- The best decision you ever made? Recovery definitely.
- Five favourite pastime activities? Horse riding, blogging, shopping, knitting and cooking/baking.
- Your recovery motto?This is something that me and a friend made up: You just have to leap into things i.e go to that meal that you desperately want to go to but your ED doesn’t. The only way you will recover is if you just do it.
- Your biggest dream/goal? To help other people with depression/anxiety/eating disorders.
- Why did you start blogging? I thought it looked like a really cool thing to do.
- Your favourite time of the year? I do like seeing the whole family at Christmas.
- Something that few people know about yourself? I don’t really like reading. (I hate that fact about me!)
- Someone you look up to/admire/have as a role model?I admire Nikki Grahame who was on big brother a few years ago. I think she is absolutely amazing.
- 1-3 songs that are special to you? Skinny love sung by birdy.
- 1-5 things that you like about yourself? Tricky one.. I like how I care about other people.
The people who I nominate for this award are:
A new start
Free at last!
Learning and living
The joy of being alive
I know this is only 7 people but I couldn’t think of any more people who I haven’t nominated before. Anyway, I love all of these blogs and I really do think they are worth the read.
My 11 questions would be:
- What is something you are proud of that you have done?
- Where do you want to be in 10 years time?
- Do you believe in animals having a sixth sense?
- Your favourite food?
- Your favourite thing to do on any day?
- What country would you like to visit the most?
- Your favourite song?
- Who is someone you look up to the most?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- How many animals do you have?
- What is your favourite quote?
So that’s everything 🙂 I hope everyone has had a good day today 😀
Kat from KatsHealthCorner has kindly nominated me for the very inspiring blogger award! Finding out that I had been nominated for this award made me so happy because I am quite new to blogging, I havent been blogging that long and I never thought that people would even read my blog. Let alone be inspired by it. So thank you, this award really means a alot to me.
- Display the award logo somewhere on the blog
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs
- Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements
7 facts about myself:
- I am a yellow belt in karate.
- Peanut butter is my fave food ever.
- I have a huge love for animals.
- I love doing yoga and walking in my spare time.
- I want to be able to run the half marathon when I am older.
- I am a vegetarian since the age of about 14.
- I love travelling and exploring new cultures.
The bloggers I nominate for this award are:
Hi everyone 🙂
Olivia for Livliveslife has kindly nominated me for both the versatile blogger award and the one lovely blog award. So thank you Olivia 🙂 I feel really good to be nominated for both these awards as when i decided to start blogging, it was just a way to get my feelings out about things and just to rant really. And i never actually thought that people would reading anything because lets be honest, i do moan 90% of the time haha. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read/comment and “like” my posts. It does mean alot to me.
What i have to do:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The 15 bloggers that i would like to nominate for both the versatile blogger award and the one lovely blog award are:
I love reading all these blogs, some of them are recovery related and some of them are just food and life related. Go and have a look at them 🙂
7 things about myself are:
- I love animals. When i am older i want to work with the RSPCA 🙂
- I love traveling to different countries and seeing what different cultures are like.
- My favourate coulors are blue and purple.
- I want to run the half marathon when i am older.
- The weirdest thing i have eaten are toasted ants. (don’t ask hahaha)
- I am 5ft 6″ tall but i still feel like a shorty around loads of my friends.
- My lucky number is 8 🙂
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.